Managed Cloud Services
Take advantage of cloud solutions that will relieve you of maintaining in-house infrastructure.
Take your business to the cloud.
Eliminate the hassle and cost associated with managing your own IT infrastructure by moving some or all of your infrastructure to Alpen Technology Group’s cloud.
With Alpen Technology Group’s managed cloud services, you can eliminate IT capital expenditures and greatly reduce your IT management costs. Plus, you’ll gain all the benefits that the cloud has to offer, such as being able to work from any device at any location.
Our cloud services are hosted in a state-of-the-art secure datacenter with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
Benefits of Cloud
- Scalability: Infrastructure hosted in the cloud is highly scalable. You can scale up or down depending on your business size without any upfront costs.
- Pay as you Go: With a cloud solution you only pay for what you use. Resources are allocated based on your business size and daily needs.
- High Availability: All systems are fully redundant at the network core, servers, storage, hosts and internet which guarantee high up-time.
- No hardware required: You do not require any on-premises hardware to access cloud systems. With internet access you can access your business tools and data.
- Geo-redundant: Your systems are replicated across multiple provinces that will protect you against natural disasters, fires and floods.
- Access from anywhere: Cloud solutions enable you to access your data from PC, Macs, Tablets and mobile devices from anywhere.
- Works with your current software: Just about any software that runs on Windows will work in the cloud.
- Capital-expenditure Free: Cloud computing cuts out the high cost of hardware.
- Environmentally friendly: While the above points spell out the benefits of cloud computing for your business, moving to the cloud isn’t an entirely selfish act. The environment gets a little love too. When your cloud needs fluctuate, your server capacity scales up and down to fit. So you only use the energy you need and you don’t leave oversized carbon footprints.
Why Move to the Cloud?
It’s clear that there’s no longer a single answer. To stay competitive, organizations need the flexibility and reliability of cloud hosting, with the performance of an optimized, onsite system. Whether your company is looking to cut costs and improve reliability, give their applications a performance edge, or acquire top-notch IT support for complex core systems, Alpen Technology Group managed cloud services will exceed your expectations.